VAC Commissioner Application

Commissioners are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Town Council.  Any resident of the Town of Vernon may apply to join the Vernon Arts Commission (VAC), providing there is a vacancy on the nine (9) member Commission. Upon appointment, a VAC Commissioner is required to attend the monthly meetings and may vote on official VAC business, such as funding applications.


Residents interested in joining the VAC as a Commissioner must complete the 

Application for VAC Commissioner (Resume for Appointment to a Town of Vernon Commission)

and submit this application to:

Mayor, Vernon Town Hall, 14 Park Place, Vernon, CT  06066